At Braybrook Primary Academy, we are constantly striving to improve our performance and value the comments and feedback that our parents give us through the letters and surveys that go home during the year. Whilst we know that there are inevitably areas identified that we need to continue to work on, it is always wonderful to receive recognition for the things that are going well and the hard work that is put in by all staff and stakeholders during the academic year.
We were thrilled to receive 90 replies to our Parent Survey during October 2019’s parent consultations. We were delighted by this level of response and can now share with you some of the key findings, which evidence our continued improvements, to receive the best responses yet in 11 of the 13 question areas.
Happily, the survey shows that:
100% of parents:
- agree or strongly agree that their child feels safe at Braybrook Primary Academy.
- feel that their child is well looked after at our school.
- recognise that their child is making good progress at our school.
- feel that their child is taught well at our school.
- feel that school helps their child to develop skills in communication, reading, writing & maths.
- acknowledge that the school helps them to support in their child's learning.
99% of parents:
- feel that the school meets their child’s particular needs.
- recognise that there is a good standard of behaviour at our school.
- feels that the school deals with any cases of bullying effectively.
- are of the view that the school keeps them well informed.
In addition to these successes, 98% of parents felt that the school responds well to their concerns and 98% would recommend our school to another parent.
This only further reinforces the great work of the entire ‘Braybrook Family’ and the strength of parents' continued partnership and commitment to our school. Thank you.
So far, we have had a fantastic year. With parents' continued support and feedback, we now look forward to the exciting activities and events that the rest of the year brings.